tabs

Monday, February 23, 2009

On the mend

Poor Lauren, lots of goobers!
Alyssa being creative with her chicken


Still smiling!! What troopers!

It is always reassuring when sick kids start getting an appetite back! Plus, interest in playing around with their food again. Most of the time, the girls enjoyed playing with each other, laying on the floor looking at books or watching a favorite movie.


Oh, by the way, thank you for all the birthday greetings, facebook friends!!


Is it normally really slow uploading photos?? On facebook, they are usually up in a flash with the wi fi connection we have. I am still trying to figure out the layout-my pictures are getting cropped and the picture under the title is huge! Anyone know how to fix this?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! I'm so glad you're starting a blog. Now I can keep better track of you guys. :) I can't believe how much your girls have grown. Alyssa reminds me so much of you when you were younger! Glad they are feeling better.

    My solution for the 'title picture' is to crop whatever picture down in Photoshop to a manageable size (mine happens to be 3.5" x 9", resolution: 72). And yes, it takes awhile to upload pictures. I've only figured out how to do one at a time. :(

    Oh yes, and happy belated birthday! I'm only a little over a week late, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete