tabs

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alyssa and Lauren have been enjoying the sunny days we had this week. Although it was still cool, they were determined to pull out their water/sand box and fill it up with water. The girls also got some time in on their bikes and scooters.



Yes, Lauren is in her pj's. She changes her clothes several times a day and her preference is always her jammies--must be more comfortable.

Alyssa, you look cold! You should have a coat and hat on! Mom, I am really hot!!



Lauren is trying to learn how to ride a bike, but hasn't figured out she needs to push the pedals forward to move. She likes to push back on the pedals and doesn't realize that she is putting the breaks on.


After one week, my seeds have really shot up! I hope they don't outgrow my space in the house before I can transplant them outside in May.










2 comments:

  1. Cute CUTE pics of the girls!! Those little seedlings are so darling - spring is on the way! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! And the seedlings look great! Mine popped up way faster than they were supposed to. I think I might have to repot them before I can plant them. :-) That's no big deal tho, I'll just have veggies sooner in the summer. Plus, my soil is rather unhealthy, so my seedlings will be strong when I stick em in. :-)

    ReplyDelete