tabs

Friday, February 18, 2011

Winner--Coffee Cuffs!!!!




And the winner is............




Debbie!!!


Look on the coffee cuff post to decide which two you want, send me an email at gar@frontier.com with a description and your address for shipping. Also, let me know if you want buttons on them.  I'll get them out within a week of receiving your email.  Congratulations!! Enjoy them!


Oh, by the way, the cuffs with the coffee name print ended up with the print upside down when on the cup.  My fault for cutting them out upside down!  Still cute and you can read it when taking a sip! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. What a great surprise!! :)
    I don't actually drink coffee, but I do drink a lot of tea. And I'll have something cute to offer my coffee drinking visitors to make up for my lack of coffee making skills. :D
    They are all so cute I'm gonna have a hard time choosing.
    Thank you for a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete